Business Development Manager : Online Media
R360,000-396,000 Per Annum CTC Incl. Benefits
Permanent skilled level position in the Media sector in Bryanston in South Africa (Gauteng).
Benefits: plus reimbursement and profit share.
Posted by Recruitment Solutions on 04/11/2008, Ref #cks632.
Independent Online Media Agency seeks an Account and Business Development Manager.
* Campaign liaison and project management with the Services Hub in Cape Town;
* Briefing new campaigns into the hub including liaison with creative suppliers and trafficking accordingly;
* Preparing Campaign Report schedules and briefing the hub accordingly;
* Campaign monitoring, ensure all live and end dates are met in co-ordination with the hub;
* Report Generation by hub, analysing data, checking accuracy, customising and highlighting key trends;
* Interface with all stakeholders to accomplish business strategy;
* Responsible to meet and exceed budget objectives as per revenue plans.
* New business development, including the signing of service agreements with the respective clients;
* Responsible for establishing business opportunities within the existing account base in order to contribute to the growth of the organisation, and meet / exceed revenue objectives;
* Online marketing strategy for clients;
* Campaign and final reports for client meetings;
* Research for client meetings, campaign strategies and new business development, utilising OPA, Nielsen and Ad Relevance where applicable (detailed runs for clients must be done by the hub);
* Prepare for Campaign Review meetings, compiling Reports and using the Company Database;
* Attend client meetings, prepare Agendas and take Minutes;
* Co-ordination of action points from meetings.
* Maintain daily contact with clients to communicate goals, measure progress, and maximise performance for online media campaigns;
* Analysing of online media reports to improve quality of service and assess customer needs, resulting in a 100% customer retention rate;
* Facilitate knowledge sharing sessions within company inducing passion and motivation amongst staff, and to ensure clear communication channels, and empower employees with industry knowledge;
* Supplying clients with online marketing industry and competitive research through various sources, including e-mail subscriptions (VeriClip);
* Research and review prospective clients using online computer services (AdIndex);
* Managing monthly budgets; responsible for reaching set targets.
Agency / Online / Media experience
Resource Allocation and Capacity Planning
Adept at working with multiple brands and consumer segments
Strong business / Commerce / media acumen
Formulation and execution of marketing plans
Ability to measure effectiveness and business value of specific sales / marketing campaigns
Exposure to DoubleClick's DART (DFA) and Nielsen Netratings beneficial
Ability to translate marketing ideas into ROI
Online media planning and implementation - achieve project and program objectives within time and budget