Business Operations Manager : Key Accounts
R350,000-420,000 Per Annum CTC Incl. Benefits
Permanent senior level position in the Medical sector in Bryanston in South Africa (Gauteng).
Posted by Recruitment Solutions on 17/11/2008, Ref #ckn658.
Healthcare Company seeks a Business Operations Manager in the Key Accounts Area. The team is responsible for developing strategic partnerships, identifying new business opportunities, leveraging current information products, and delivering operational excellence for key account clients.
• Manage and coach the business operations team to deliver business operations excellence;
• Develop professional and trusted relationships with ‘operational’ key account clients;
• Support the key account managers in their drive to develop strategic partnerships with ‘strategic’ key account clients.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage and drive delivery of the business operations team members;
• Drive the business operations team to a greater understanding of client business operations processes, with the aim to improve and simplify the interactions with the company, and the clients;
• Coach the business operations analysts in problem identification, trend analysis, and in delivering improvements;
• Coach the relationship managers in approaches to understanding client business needs, and building trusted relationships;
• Develop professional, trusted relationships with operational key account clients, from operational to senior management levels;
• Engage the key account managers, to ensure that key account knowledge is shared;
• Engage the mass market client facing teams, to understand mass market client needs, and deliver appropriate, excellent client service.
Business related degree preferred
Team management and involvement in business operations
Business / Systems Analysis Methodologies
Understanding of Key Accounts Principles / Methodologies
Healthcare industry involvement preferred, understanding of the SA market
Knowledge of business information systems
Strong motivational manager